Career Transitions has a long history of assisting entrepreneurs and business start-ups through its Business Resource Center located at 189 Arden Drive in Belgrade, Montana.
How do we help?
- SCORE Business Counseling available upon request
SCORE is a Small Business Administrative Partner and provides business guidance and mentoring to the entrepreneurs and small business owners of Gallatin, Madison and Park Counties.
- Business Plan Review/Feedback
- Market Research at Gallatin Valley Farmers’ Market in Bozeman, MT
Entrepreneurs can test community interest/demand for their products as vendors at the GVFM.
- Workforce Development
This approach to economic development enhances regional economic stability and prosperity by focusing on people and businesses, using a human-resources strategy. Workforce development addresses issues such as the need for more employees in a particular industry and consideration of participants’ challenges and need for new skills.
- Space Available for Suitable Business Incubation
Small office spaces and large industrial/manufacturing spaces are available as rentals on site at Career Transitions.
- Training Available through our Community Education Program
Computer Training: Microsoft Suite, QuickBooks, Payroll, Basic Bookkeeping
Certificate/License Training: Commercial Driver License, Certified Nurse Assistant
New Training Available: on demand
- Referrals to Appropriate Community and Statewide Resources