The Career Transitions Board of Directors is the governing body that advises, governs, oversees policy, provides direction, and assists with the leadership and general promotion of Career Transitions so as to support the organization’s mission and needs. The Board consists of community leaders representing various industries, expertise, and understanding of the people and counties we serve. The Board meets monthly to ensure appropriate governance and stay connected with activities of the organization.
Career Transitions elects board members annually for three-year terms and shall consist of a minimum of three directors and a maximum of eleven directors. If you are interested in becoming a board member, please submit a letter of interest and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Shaina Chepulis: President – Thrive
- Debbie Brumley: Vice-President – Montana Title & Escrow, Inc.
- Lucille Pope: Secretary – Collaborative Consulting
- Patricia Ramler: Treasurer – Belgrade High School
- Thersia Hancock: Board Member – Home Instead Senior Care
- Cheri Mann: Past Chair – Glacier Bancorp
The Career Transitions staff is comprised of professionals with many years of experience in nonprofit management, training, education, career counseling, and case management.
- Jennifer Sipes: Executive Director
- Jennifer Collins: Client Advocate / Case Manager
- Melissa Hansen: Administrative Assistant
- Sarah Ude: Client Advocate / Case Manager
- Kristi Wetsch: Gallatin Valley Farmers’ Market Manager