Classes vary and may be scheduled upon demand. They are individualized to meet the needs of the student. Classes offered include computer training, bookkeeping, soft skills, and “Ready-2-Work” training such as Commercial Driver’s License or Certified Nurse Assistants.
Classes to prepare for the High School Equivalency Test (HiSET, formerly GED) are also provided through our Community Learning Center. HiSet Test Preparation classes and TABE assessments are held Mondays 5:30-7:30 pm and Tuesday 10 am – noon during the school year. During the summer months TABE assessments are available,
Facilities are available on site for customized training by other entities, including businesses, employers and non-profits upon request. Evening and some daytime classes are held at our offices in Belgrade:
189 Arden Dr.
Belgrade, MT 59714
- Classes vary and may be scheduled upon demand.
- Individualized and/or small classes
- Classes offered have included software training and soft skills.
- Classes for HiSET/GED preparation are provided through our Community Learning Center in Belgrade.
- Facilities are available on site for customized training by other entities, including businesses, employers and non-profits upon request.
- Get registered now!
- No refunds will be given once course is in session.